NOW Accepting New Leagues for the upcoming season! Slots are available, Mon-Fri, play beginning the 1st week of May.
EARLY BOOKING BONUS - Join early play early - Continued FREE league play thru to end of October!
- 18 week schedule with extended post season league play till Oct 31
- 36 Golf Holes using all four nines and alternating your tee box each week
- Cost is only $315./person
- Riding Carts are Optional
- Discounted pricing on extra 9
- Pre League and post league play (play till Oct 31st)
- Early Pay - Early Play Option
- PLUS: Our huge food and beverage menu in our air conditioned restaurant.
Tuesday Night Tin Cup League (Club Sponsored)
- Accepting New Members. Contact: TBD Call for more information
- Member and Non Members welcome
Thursday Night Members League (Club Sponsored)
- Accepting New Members. Contact Ed Laders: Eladers@aol.com 585-752-2671
- NEW: Now accepting Non members in this league. (Call Pro Shop for details)
- Scoring & Stats: https://x4golf.cm/
A LETTER FROM THE LEAGUE SECRETARY
- The 2022 Season is only about 6 weeks from "Kick-off" and we are excited about the Thursday Night League, also known as The "Ken Alexander Memorial Golf League" at Lima CC.
IMPORTANT: (Please Respond)
The Thursday Night League is tentatively scheduled to begin on Thursday, May 5th. As many of you know this league has been growing each year for the last several years and we are expecting that to continue in 2022. In order to plan appropriately and to reserve your spot, I ask for your help to just simply reply to me as follows:
1. If you played last year in 2021, I ask that you "Re-confirm" if you and your partner will be playing again this year or not, or who your new partner will be (name & email address).
2. If you will be a "New" player to the league this year, please let me know or "Re-confirm" that, and who your partner will be (name & email address).
3. If you are planning to play this year and for any reason you need a partner, please let me know that as well. We do have some players that are looking for a partner and we may be able to help.
Prior to the start of the league and once our full compliment of teams is finalized, a complete set of league information including the schedule, teams, pairings, format, rules and other important details will be emailed to all players. We are "targeting" Sunday, April 24th as a date to finalize the teams. First priority is given to returning players, however please do not wait to sign-up for this year. Do it ASAP if you are planning to play, as we already have 4 "new" teams lined-up! Our league's tee access will be reserved from 4:00-6:00PM on Thursday's and may need to be expanded slightly depending on the number of teams.
Again this season non-members may join this league. The fee for non-members will be $324.00 for the league "greens fees" portion (typically 17-19 weeks), carts are not included in this fee. However, this fee does allow you to continue playing on Thursday nights at our normal league tee times after the league season ends in mid-September, and up through the end of October. The non-member fee is due and payable in the pro shop prior to the start of the league and may be paid in cash or check payable to Lima CC. There are no additional greens fees for members to play in the league.
We will also have a league website again this year that all players can access once the season starts. We will provide you with the link and password at that time. You will be able to see the schedule, standings, scoring, handicap details, closest to the pin(s) and skin winners each week and much more. The league dues will again be $65.00 for all players. The dues cover the cost of the league website, the league "season" team prize money, and the league season ending banquet, including dinner. The banquet follows the season closing "2 Man Scramble Tournament" on the final night of the season (team entry of $20.00 per man) for prizes for this special event. The league dues of $65.00 will be due by Thursday June 2nd, and may be paid in cash or check to Lima CC payable in the pro shop.
We expect the teams to fill up quickly, so please don't wait until the last couple weeks to get signed up. We look forward to seeing you in May for another great season of league play! Please let me know if you have questions. Best Regards. Ed
(585) 752-2671 (cell)